Lodge Hen House
- Hand made from pressure treated timber throughout. Clad in 22mm thick pressure treated smooth planed shiplap timber.
- Strong pressure treated frame.
- We use screws throughout, including for fixing cladding for extra strength.
- Roof is covered in anti-condensation galvanised corrugated steel, dark green in colour.
- External access to nest boxes for easy egg collection
- Comes complete with 6 nesting boxes – removable for cleaning.
- Comes complete with removable perching/roosting bars with rounded edged.
- Large front door for easy access and cleaning
- Sliding pophole front door
- Floor is raised off the ground.
- Comes with removable droppings tray which makes cleaning easier.
- Ventilation under roof.
- Houses 15 – 20 Laying Hens
- Dimensions : 1.8m wide x 1.1m deep x 1.4m high
- PLEASE NOTE: this is not a ‘walk-in’ hen house – the max height is 1.4m but is is possible to get in to check on birds or for cleaning.
The Lodge Hen House due to its size and weight is usually delivered flat packed with full instructions and fittings (free delivery and assembly available in some areas – please contact for details). We can deliver it fully assembled but the customer would require some way of moving it into place once delivered.