Lodge Hen House
- Hand made from pressure treated timber throughout. Clad in 22mm thick pressure treated smooth planed shiplap timber.
- Strong pressure treated frame.
- We use screws throughout, including for fixing cladding for extra strength.
- Roof is covered in anti-condensation galvanised corrugated steel, dark green in colour.
- External access to nest boxes for easy egg collection
- Comes complete with 6 nesting boxes – removable for cleaning.
- Comes complete with removable perching/roosting bars with rounded edged.
- Large front door for easy access and cleaning
- Sliding pophole front door
- Floor is raised off the ground.
- Comes with removable droppings tray which makes cleaning easier.
- Ventilation under roof.
- Houses 15 – 20 Laying Hens
- Dimensions : 1.8m wide x 1.1m deep x 1.4m high
The Lodge Hen House due to its size and weight is usually delivered flat packed with full instructions and fittings (free delivery and assembly available in some areas – please contact for details). We can deliver it fully assembled but the customer would require some way of moving it into place once delivered.